Fees & Services - Ultrasounds and Pregnancy Evaluation.
An ultrasound is performed to accurately assess the gestational age (length of pregnancy in weeks).
Call for current pricing.
*Price will vary depending on approval of financial assistance.
"Just call our office today, and our counselors will guide you through every step of the process!"
You will need to bring $100.00 cash on your first visit. Ultrasound is included in total cost. There are No Hidden Costs. Some special medical cases, if necessary, are paid by the National Abortion Foundation.
Our fees Includes:
- Pregnancy Test & Lab Work
- Patient Education & Counseling
- Ultrasound ($100)
- Antibiotics and Pain Medication
- Birth Control Pills
Our facility has a creative assistance NAFTA program that is available to all patients. The price of the procedure depends on your income and how far along you are in your pregnancy. You will need to call Nafta at 1.800.772.9100 right away and let them know you will be having your procedure done at our office.
We accept cash only. Unfortunately, we are not accepting credit cards or personal checks at this time.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CONSULTATION
- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight, the night before your appointment.
- Wear loose fitting clothing
- Bring a pair of socks and 2-3 Maxipads
- Have your ID available at the appointment. (ID with date of birth: state ID, Drivers License, or Passport)
- Minors - Please contact office for proper requirements
AFTER YOUR CONSULTATION
You may resume normal activities by tomorrow, including showers. You will also be likely to experience some bleeding and cramping for the next week or two.
In order for you to take better care of yourself, remember the following instructions:
- Take your temperature at bedtime every day until your follow-up visit. Record your temperature.
- You may use Ibuprofen or Advil, or as needed for cramps. We advise you to take the Colace tablets or similar stool softeners to prevent constipation.
- Do NOT drink alcohol or use Aspirin AT ALL for 2 weeks, as this will increase the chance of excessive bleeding or hemorrhaging.
- Do NOT put anything in the vagina for the next 2 weeks. This means no intercourse, no douching, no tampons, and no Bath Tub as these things can cause vaginal infection. Keep these things out of the vagina to allow your body time to heal.
- Do NOT run a pregnancy test as it will come out positive for up to 30-40 days until the pregnancy hormone clears from your system.
- YOU NEED TO COME IN FOR YOUR FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENT AFTER 14 DAYS THE DAY OF THE CONSULTATION. THE FOLLOW UP EXAM INCLUDES A PELVIC EXAM AND VAGINAL ULTRASOUND DONE BY THE PHYSICIAN, AND DISCUSSION OF FURTHER CONTRACEPTIVE MEASURES.
- PLEASE WATCH FOR THE FOLLOWING DANGER SIGNS:
- Recorded temperature higher than 100.4° F.
- Severe abdominal pain or cramping
- Bleeding heavier than a normal period
- You may also pass a few blood clots. Do not be alarmed; this is normal.
As a member of the National Abortion Federation, we have access to funding sources for women with severe financial hardships.
These funds provide assistance to women who qualify. Please contact our office for more information or contact the:
National Abortion Federation
Mon-Fri 7am to 11pm | Sat-Sun 9am to 9pm